'I Wear Better' Contest
'I Wear Better' Contest is run on Top Top's official social media channels (Instagram or Facebook) on a monthly basis starting from June through to August 2020. Through the contest, we encourage everyone to freely express their individual style.
Terms and Conditions - June Instagram Contest
Enter via Instagram
- Contest Period: The Contest begins at 11:00 am BST 11 June 2020 (the “start date”) and closes at 11:59 pm BST 17 June 2020 (the “end date”).
- Participant Exclusions: The Contest is open to all UK residents, except employees of Top Top, its agents, contractors (including models), and their family members.
- How to enter:
- Contestants must have their own individual Instagram account with PUBLIC profile settings.
- Contestants must be part or become part of the Top Top Instagram community by following @official.toptop.uk. For the avoidance of doubt, all entrants must follow @official.toptop.uk at the time of judging.
- During the competition period, contestants must post on their Instagram an image of themselves with their favourite t-shirt, along with hashtag #iwearbetter. The t-shirt can be of any style and any material.
- Contestants must include in the caption or comment a link to their chosen item on our website toptop.uk.
- Multiple Entries are Accepted.
- Determination of Winner:Top 5 finalists will be randomly selected using random.org. Our Top Top team (the contest holder) will select 2 best photos from the randomly selected top 5. A screenshot of the random selection will be documented.
- First prize winner: Any item (of the winner’s choosing) available on our website toptop.uk.
- Runner-up: a pack of three facemasks with replaceable bacterial filters.
- Winner Notification: The winner will be notified via Instagram tagging and messaging on or before 19th June 2020.
- 72-Hour Limit to Collect Prize: Any winner or runner-up who is not contactable within 72 hours after reasonable efforts have been made to contact them will be disqualified. They thereby forfeit their right to the prize without compensation. If the first place winner is disqualified, the runner-up moves into their slot.
- Prize Package Limitations: The prize package is non-negotiable, non-transferable, non-refundable, and non-exchangeable.
These Terms and Conditions govern this competition. Participation in the Contest demonstrates acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not complying with these Terms and Conditions is invalid.